Through natural purification process
you will be able to taste the flavor of natural foods that is free of pollution
just like back in your childhood days – the first step tobuild a perfect healthy life!
– In 1840, the German chemist Christian Friedrich Schönbein announced the discovery of ozone in the Munich Academy. Based on his experiment on electrolysis of water, he noticed a distinctive odor that is similar to the burning smell after lightning strikes in the air. He then proposed that this odor is caused by the presence of a new substance, thus naming this new substance as(O3), or “OZONE”.
- The amount of ozone in the air is 0.01 – 0.04 ppm. The strong oxidizing properties of ozone provides the effect of disinfection and sterilization, which can prevent reproduction of bacteria and mold in the air, thus maintaining nature’s ecological balance. As ozoneis strongly electronegative, it is unstable and extremely reactive. In fact, its reactivity is 600 times greater than Chlorine. Thus, it is able to effectively carry out disinfection, sterilization and deodorization. The rate of decomposition of ozone varies based on the temperature, humidity, pH level, type of metal, type of metal oxide as well as other catalysts. When ozone merge with active bacteria, high concentration of ozone will cause bacteria to decompose. And after decomposition of ozone, be reduced back into oxygen.
Experiment – Ozone water and pesticides
In present times, people often choose green vegetables and fruits that are not bitten by insects. This has led to the use of pesticides and fertilizers in order to increase sellable crops. However, the use of those chemical are increasingly causing harm to our health. In an experiment conducted by various experts,mineral water, purified water, tap water and ozone water were used to wash vegetables purchased from the market, and then being tested for pesticide remains using pesticide detection test cards. The results show that vegetables that were washed with ozone water had no pesticide residues. Based on these results, what type of water will you now use to wash your vegetables?
FIVE Major Product Functions ：
Product Description ：
- Timing of operation can be easily adjusted, thus is user-friendly and simple to use.
- Product weighs only 3.5 kilograms, thus it is convenient for transporting out of home and used at any time and place of your liking.
High Quality, Pressure-resistant Casing
- Made with ABS plastic that is highly resistant to pressure and easy to clean
- Adopts 42000Hz/50W high frequency and voltage transmission and has a cleaning basket for easy and convenient cleaning.
- The bottom of machine is made of high-quality non-slip sponge foot step to improve stability in usage.
Product Use ：
Extensively purifies and solve the problem of having harmful chemicals in your food!
Product Parameters ：
|Dimensions||：||320mm x 410mm x 220mm (length x width x height)|
|Power Supply||：||220V / 50Hz|
|Size Capacity||：||Rated cleaning capacity of 9L|
|Material||：||Engineering grade ABS plastic, with high durability and glossiness|
Wash Items & Time
|Cereals||Mung Beans, Rice, Peanuts etc||5-10 Mins|
|Vegetables||Beans, Cucumber, Chili, Chives, Eggplant, Celery, Broccoli etc||5-10 Mins|
|Fruits||Apple, Strawberry, Pineapple, Mango, Pear, Grapes etc||5-10 Mins|
|Aquatic||Shellfish, Prawn/Lobster, Fish||10-15 Mins|
|Meat||Pork, Beef, Lamb, Chicken||10-20 Mins|
|Utensils||Tableware, Kitchen Utensils etc||20-30 Mins|
Pesticide, fertilizer, hormone, preservative, insecticide, heavy metal, bacteria etc